We take your privacy seriously and only basic information is required by us for processing the signup process. We do not ask or store your credit card information. We do not share member’s details with anyone, nor we run ads or other commercial activities apart from our said business from our domains.
Yes, we do send out periodic emails to members to update them on releases, new versions and policy changes.
1. General Information:
2. Information Collection and Use
- You may decide whether to proceed with any activity that requests personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to provide the requested information, however, you may not be able to complete the transaction. We do not collect information from individuals under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, we ask that you do not submit any personal information through the Site. If we have specific knowledge that an individual under the age of 13 has submitted personally identifiable information to the Site, we will delete such information permanently and without notice.
- Except as described below, JS Soft will only disclose your personally identifiable information to third parties if acting under a good faith belief that such action is necessary (1) to conform to legal requirements; (2) to protect and defend the rights or property of JS Soft; (3) to enforce the JS Soft Terms of Service; or (4) in the event of a merger, acquisition or sale of all or substantially all JS Soft assets relating to the business in connection with which the information was collected. JS Soft collects personally identifiable information that can be divided into the following categories:
- Credit Card Information: If you use a credit card to purchase products via this Site, your name as it appears on the credit card, the credit card number, expiration date and billing address will be encrypted as it passes over the Internet. JS Soft does not record or keep your credit card information for online credit-card transactions; rather such information is simply passed through to our contracted payment processing vendor. JS Soft may access such information through the payment processing company, but does not do so except to process refunds or adjustments and to the extent necessary in the event of nonpayment or disputed payments, or as may be necessary for JS Soft compliance, JS Soft discretion, with applicable law.
- Partner Application: If you request participation in the partner program online, we will ask you for information necessary to complete the transaction such as company name, email address, and company profile.
3. Site Functionality
- Cookies: A "cookie" is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our Site. Once you close your browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our Site, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Site. You may still use our Site if you reject the cookie. The only drawback to this is that you will be limited in some areas of our Site. For example, you will not be able to use certain features of our forum or other parts of the Site that offer customized settings.
- Log Files: We do keep track of the domains from which you access our Site and Services on the World Wide Web, and may log IP addresses or other identifiers for statistical purposes. We do this to gather broad demographic information for aggregate use to identify and analyze trends and the results ofour marketing efforts, to help diagnose problems with our servers and to administer the Site and Services, and analyze users' movements. We may periodically share aggregate demographic information with our business partners. IP addresses and other identifiers are not linked to personally identifiable information.
- Links: This Site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy statements of each and every web site that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Site.
- Newsletter: If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter, we ask for contact information such as name and email address.
4. Security of Your Information
5. Correcting/Updating/Deleting Personal Information
- You are free to update your information at any time directly through our Site. At your request, JS Soft will change your information; we may request evidence of your identity before doing so. Inasmuch as your information will never be used without your explicit consent, we are not able to update the email address to which you subscribe to JS Soft communications on your behalf. Should you wish to update the email address at which you receive communications from us, please see the next section below.
- To change your information, request that your information be changed or delete your account, please open leave us a message here.
6. Extensions Purchase & Usage
- When you purchase any extensions from our site, you will receive an email with download details as soon as you made payment. You can also available to manage your purchases after login in My Subscriptions.
- If for some reasons, you don't receive it (sometime mail server doesn't work, sometime, your mail server remove the attachments....), please contact us and ask us to re-send the extension to you. Open a support ticket.
- You can use the single extensions only on one of your websites. However, please keep in mind that I (only) offer support for the amount of domains that comes with the version you purchase. See the pricing tables for more information.
- You are authorized to make any necessary modifications to our extensions to fit your purposes. You may not, however, change or remove the copyright information from any file. Our software is protected under the GNU/GPL license - please keep the copyright notices.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of JS Soft.
- When your membership expires, you will no longer be able to download new products, updates or have access to technical support. However, you can keep using any product you have installed forever.
- You are welcome to cancel your membership at any time. Canceling your subscription means that we will not be renewing your subscription for the next term. Detailed instruction how to cancel you subscription: here.
7. Refund policy
We firmly believe in and stand behind our product 100%, but we understand that it cannot work perfectly for everyone all of the time. If you have an issue that we are unable to resolve, we are more than happy to provide a complete refund within 7 days of your original purchase. A few conditions:
We will only refund the money of your purchase if :
- You found any bugs in our extensions and we could not solve it in max 7 days. To report the bug please open a support ticket.
- Refunds may only be issued within 7 days of the purchase date. After 7 days no refunds can be processed. To submit a refund request, please get in touch.
We have the right to refuse refund request if:
You can download extension as soon as you made payment. If you download extension file from our system you cannot contact us and said "I purchased the extension but I didn't get it, so I want refund", we don't accept that.
- You have the responsibility to read the product description before purchasing it. If there are any things/features un-clear to you, feel free to drop us an email ask about it. Once you decided to purchase the extension, you agree to use the features provide in the extension. You cannot contact us and said "The extension doesn't meet my requirement, I need refund" , we will refuse the refund request in this case, of course!
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected or installed on your Joomla website. RE: Templates, Components, Modules, and Plugins
8. Technical Support
- We provide support for all customers whose subscription are active. To get support, please drop us a message: here.
- With each purchase (license), we only provide support for one live site. If you want to get support for your second site, you will need to purchase a new license.
- We usually provide support for customers in around 48 hours (It might take longer in the weekend because we don't work much at the weekend, we need some rest , of course :)) . If you don't receive our response around the time (maybe I forgot to reply your ticket because I am receiving many tickets per day and I might forgot to reply one), please try to drop us one more ticket.
- Please note that we don't have responsibility to modify our extension to meet your own need. When you need an extra feature which is not available in the extension, you can post it on feature wishlist. If we think that the feature is usefull, we will add it to future releases of the extension. If you need it right away, you can consider hiring us to ask the feature for you.
9. If You Opt to Receive Communications, How We Will Contact You?
- By subscribing, you agree to let us use the data you provided to send you information that we think will be interesting or useful to you. You can unsubscribe at any time and we'll make sure there's a valid unsubscribe link in everything we send by mass mail.
- You agree to let us send personal one-to-one communications to you. Examples of this may include sending you mail address verification messages, and replying to queries sent from your mail address.
- JS Soft Simple Mailing List Policies:
- We hate spam. Unless you authorize it or we're compelled by law, we won't share your mail address with anyone else, ever.
- We value your information. We'll keep it as secure as we can.
- We will send mail at reasonable intervals, which is at most a few times a month and definitely not once a day.
- We'll do our best to meet all applicable privacy, spam, and other relevant rules and regulations. If you think we've failed to do that, please contact us so we can investigate and correct as required.