Terms and Conditions
1. Extensions Purchase & Usage :
- When you purchase any extensions from our site, you will receive an email with download details as soon as you made payment. You can also available to manage your purchases after login in My Downloads.
- If for some reasons, you don't receive it (sometime mail server doesn't work, sometime, your mail server remove the attachments....), please contact us and ask us to re-send the extension to you. The contact: https://jsns.eu/support
- You can use the single extensions only on one of your websites. However, please keep in mind that I (only) offer support for the amount of domains that comes with the version you purchase. See the pricing tables for more information.
- You are authorized to make any necessary modifications to our extensions to fit your purposes. You may not, however, change or remove the copyright information from any file. Our software is protected under the GNU/GPL license - please keep the copyright notices.
- You may not claim intellectual or exclusive ownership to any of our products, modified or unmodified. All products are property of JS Network Solutions.
2. Refund policy
- We will only refund the money of your purchase if :
- You found any bugs in our extensions and we could not solve it in max 7 days.
- We have the right to refuse refund request if :
- The extension is sent to you automatically by our ordering system as soon as you made payment. You cannot contact us and said "I purchased the extension but I didn't get it, so I want refund", we don't accept that. In this case, please contact us to ask us to re-send the extension to you .
- You have the responsibility to read the product description before purchasing it. If there are any things/features un-clear to you, feel free to drop us an email ask about it. Once you decided to purchase the extension, you agree to use the features provide in the extension. You cannot contact us and said "The extension doesn't meet my requirement, I need refund" , we will refuse the refund request in this case, of course!
- You experience script conflicts with other 3rd party software connected or installed on your Joomla website. RE: Templates, Components, Modules, and Plugins
- We provide support for all customers whose subscription are active. To get support, please Submit a support ticket.
- With each purchase (license), we only provide support for one live site. If you want to get support for your second site, you will need to purchase a new license.
- We usually provide support for customers in around 48 hours (It might take longer in the weekend because we don't work much at the weekend, we need some rest , of course :)) . If you don't receive our response around the time (maybe I forgot to reply your ticket because I am receiving many tickets per day and I might forgot to reply one), please try to drop us one more ticket.
- Please note that we don't have responsibility to modify our extension to meet your own need. When you need an extra feature which is not available in the extension, you can post it on feature wishlist. If we think that the feature is usefull, we will add it to future releases of the extension. If you need it right away, you can consider hiring us to ask the feature for you. Please drop us a ticket .
- When your membership expires (basicaly it's 90 days), you will no longer be able to download new products, updates or have access to technical support. However, you can keep using any product you have installed forever.
- By subscribing, you agree to let us use the data you provided to send you information that we think will be interesting or useful to you. You can unsubscribe at any time and we'll make sure there's a valid unsubscribe link in everything we send by mass mail.
- You agree to let us send personal one-to-one communications to you. Examples of this may include sending you mail address verification messages, and replying to queries sent from your mail address.
- JS Network Solutions Simple Mailing List Policies:
- We hate spam. Unless you authorize it or we're compelled by law, we won't share your mail address with anyone else, ever.
- We value your information. We'll keep it as secure as we can.
- We will send mail at reasonable intervals, which is at most a few times a month and definitely not once a day.
- We'll do our best to meet all applicable privacy, spam, and other relevant rules and regulations. If you think we've failed to do that, please contact us so we can investigate and correct as required.