Do you still place social buttons on every page of your website? But visitors don't like/share your content as often as you would like?You should give people a reason why they need to click social buttons on your website. Even if people really like your content, website or fanpage, they don’t click the buttons because they don’t worry about you, your benefits or your traffic. It’s not their problem.
JS Social Locker is a plugin that locks your most valuable site content behind a set of social buttons until the visitor likes, shares, +1s or tweets your page. It helps to improve social performance of your website, get more likes/shares, build quality followers and attract more traffic from social networks.
- Full control of URL to like/tweet/+1. You can set an own URL for each social button or a common URL for the all social buttons. For example: a tweet for current page, a like for fanpage, +1 for your site main page. Just set required URLs and it’s all you need to get started.
- Highly customizable. The plugin provides a considered html markup that allows you to create your own style for the locker. You can change colors, fonts, sizes, paddings, backgrounds, shadows, icons and all for any locker element. No coding required. Just add some CSS rules.
- Preset Styles and Effects. We want to make a use of our plugins as simple as possible. So we added some modern preset styles and effects for you. Every update we will add new ones. Feel free to use they.
- Provides an ability to load content via ajax (dynamically).
- Remembers users who already clicked like on your content.
- Compatible with all the popular browsers (including mobile).
- Blocking any type of content: text, videos, images, links, forms and more.
Frequently Asked Questions
We try to keep all of our Extensions bug free but if a problem is found, you're covered with free access to fixes and updates.
Instructions and usage
Third party products
What does a membership include?
Do memberships renew automatically?
What happens when my membership expires?
Can I upgrade my subscription?
Can I use the plugin on multiple domains?
What payment types do you accept?
I am a club member now, where do I get the files?