Essentially the EU Cookie Law is the EU e-Privacy Directive that is set to come into action on 26th May 2012 and what it means is that you have to get your visitors informed consent before placing a cookie on their machine. This Joomla! plugin is ready for the GDPR Compliance which took place on 25th May 2018! Our simply module displays a beautiful banner that your website is using cookies.
- Block Cookies (The cookies are disabled, till the User clicks on the "Accept" button)
- GDPR Ready! Decline Button
- GDPR Ready! Let the user to decide if accept or decline the cookies on the browser
- GDPR Compliance! Allow the user to reconsider, and give him the choice to reset the website cookies from his browser
- If user Reject all cookies then Google Analytics are blocked
- Multilangular support
- You can change color of the background, font and button
- Cookie bar can be displayed as a Fixed Header Bar, Full Page Overlay or Box
- Fully Responsive
- Material Design
Frequently Asked Questions
We try to keep all of our Extensions bug free but if a problem is found, you're covered with free access to fixes and updates.
Instructions and usage
Third party products
What does a membership include?
Do memberships renew automatically?
What happens when my membership expires?
Can I upgrade my subscription?
Can I use the plugin on multiple domains?
What payment types do you accept?
I am a club member now, where do I get the files?